Winter Berries Inspiration
Length: 8 minutes
- Difficulty Level: Suitable For All
Category: Berries Flowers Suitable for all
Helpful Tutorial References
Click the links below to skip to each chapter.
- Beginners “How to Paint Berries” segment.
- My online art school caters for all art levels. From beginners to advanced.
- Each of my tutorial films includes many fascinating ideas on how to vary your art and creative sessions. In the “Members Forum” section of my online art school members can see all the materials used in each film listed in advance of its release.
- Negative Edge techniques and softening edges by bleeding away colour are classic watercolour techniques that can be used in a wide number of ways. I show you how to use them and more techniques in all of my films.
- I help artists build their confidence so that they not only enjoy; but look forward to each new painting session.
There are many ways to paint every subject in watercolour. In my online art school the aim is to work from a simple beginners option which can then lead to far more complex and fascinating advanced interpretations. I encourage individuality and give all the tools needed to become an artist in your own right. Have fun improving your art skills!